ALC Business (Biz) Launcher Program
The Biz Launcher Program, offered by ALC coach and women’s business coach, Gina Halsted, is designed to help you design a vision for your coaching practice, take practical steps towards achieving that vision, and gain support as you launch into this new phase of your career and life.
For 24 weeks you will have (or have had) the support and structure of your coach training classes. Once the classes have ended – then what? The Biz Launcher Program will give you the tools, tips, support and accountability you need to get your own coaching business off the ground. Highlights from the training program include:
- Creating a blueprint for your coaching practice and get clear on your vision, strategies, and next steps in the business-building process.
- Working with a coach/mentor who has helped other entrepreneurs, just like yourself, launch their own successful businesses
- Collaborating with a community of other coaches and sharing your ideas and perspectives with one another
- Receiving accountability structures to help you move forward on your business-building vision
In the first five weeks, you will develop a simple, but effective success plan that clarifies the path between where you are now and where you would like to be in a couple of years. You will move into action for the following two-three months, with group check-ins and one-on-one coaching sessions, strategically scheduled to provide you accountability and support. The format of the program is designed to help you keep the momentum going and get your coaching business off to a great start!
The Biz Launcher Program is a four month tele-class designed to help you launch your life coaching practice. The full program includes:
- 8 Live tele-classes (spread over 15 -16 weeks)
- 5 One-on-one coaching sessions
- A custom ALC coach’s workbook with:
- Step-by-step exercises
- List of resources
- Recommended reading
- Templates of flyers, letters and forms to get you going