Patrick understands what it takes to achieve success in school and beyond. He grew up in the tiny East Texas town of Big Sandy and earned both a Master’s Degree in Accounting from the University of Texas at Austin and a Law Degree from the University of Houston Law Center. He worked for a Big 4 accounting firm, Ernst & Young, for three and a half years and is currently a practicing attorney in Houston, Texas. During his last year at Houston Law Center, his moot court team won both a national moot court competition in New York City as well as the Texas Young Lawyers Association state championship.
Through both his volunteer work with Junior Achievement and his three years working as a Resident Assistant in college, Patrick has discovered his passion for helping students achieve greater success. His desire is to help each teenager he works with become more aware of the possibilities for their life and their ability to accomplish the things that matter most to them. Whether he is assisting a client with a legal issue or working with a teenager as their Academic Life Coach, his objective is to be serving others for their benefit.
Offer coaching :
- Locally in Houston, TX and the area
- Online with Skype
- By phone call
Fun Facts About Patrick
- I love going to watch stand-up comedy shows and secretly wish I could do stand-up comedy!
- I lived in Argentina for five months and continue to enjoy practicing the Spanish language.
- Traveling is my favorite and I am a trip to Australia and Antarctica away from having visited all seven continents.
- I love new experiences, which is why I’ve been skydiving, parasailing, paragliding, and have run a marathon.
Why he likes to work with kids
What does he love the most about where he lives