About Bryan Hart
With over 2500 hours of experience walking alongside students ages 14-22, Bryan Hart has seen the tremendous impact that life coaching has on the lives of young adults. Bryan has witnessed average students become self-directed, life-long learners going from unprepared to passionate about their degree and career field.
What matters most to Bryan Hart?: That families, educators, counselors and coaches work together to help young adults go beyond simply having a “Good Education.” Like many in the field of education, Bryan wants to see things change for the better. His vision for the future is to see each student experience deeper support in preparing for life through the combined efforts of parents, educators, counselors and coaches.
- I offer coaching from greater Chicago to Indianapolis.
- Via Skype or telephone, preferably within this region.
Fun Facts about Bryan
- I live in NW Indiana with my wife and 7 children on our small farm.
- I love spending time with family and friends playing board games and eating good food.
- I dream of owning a Sushi-Coffee House.
[contact-form-7 id=”26021″ title=”Bryan Hart Contact Form”]